I’ve seen many masters like Taylor and others share their work setup lately, so it’s my turn now.
I’m employed by a company and a freelancer, here are my machines
- Macbook Pro 13’ with no touch bar, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- Macbook Pro 15’ with touch bar, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
There looks pretty good at my works, I prefer love my Macbook Pro 15’, more faster and clear, but I don’t like touch bar, it’s not useful for me, and I like real
I use iPhone 8 plus, it’s stable and reliable.
Editor / IDE
For PHP, I’m using Laravel Valet, it’s so blaze, others I will use Docker.
For most developers, I used iTerm2 and oh-my-zsh, and theme still Material theme.
- White noise likes rainy.
- Calendar.app (Default Mac Calendar Client)
- Mail.app (Default Mac Mail Client)
- SequelPro (Database Admin)
- Spectacle (Window Management)
- BetterTouchTool (Customize input)
- Google Keep (Read posts and articles)